Cars That I have Painted

 Imports Cafe Show Car
 Completed in 3 days by Me and Scott




PT Cruiser
My buddy wanted some flame graphics on his car.




67 Camaro
I painted this in April 2007











Another 67 Camaro
Painted the end of 2007 - Beginning of 2008







69 Mustang Show Winner

Painted ghost flames on this car in 2002



Sparkle Flames
I fixed a couple scratches on this car and after was then asked to paint some Sparkle Ghost Flames. You can just barely see the outline of the flames in this picture. Its hard to see cause the flames sparkle in the sun.

65 Hot Wheel
I painted this car for a friend in 2009

Blue Mustang
I painted this in 2010







A work in progress




Fat Boy Tanks
I had to strip all of the old paint off so I could repaint it






0 comments:

Post a Comment